A very productive morning. John Murphy and I replaced the old flourescent filling in the upstairs back room with a new spot bar with LEDs. Andy and I insulated the roof space in that room having removed a bin full of rubbish up there. David S and Christine painted the wall round the new window and David S varnished the window sill.
Peter removed all the old brackets and cutain fittings. Paul removed the vanity wall in the old gents and John Murphy and Helmar removed the ceiling panel so I can cap off the water supply to the urinals at a later date.
Tony D and Paul removed the old TV stand in the upstairs front room and also the old cupboard cover.
John M and Helmar fitted the second outside power socket on the porch (I have already done one before) Pete and I removed the old spot light fitting in the kitchen and started to fit a new LED spot, but did not finish it (the bracket needs a mod).
John M and I removed the unwanted fridge and I took it to the dump with David S.
I am updating all the lights in the rooms to LED or low energy.
A great thanks from the Dacre Rooms.