Progress Wed. 15 June 2016
1) Church House roof cleared of debris, outlets checked.
2) Perimeter of Church House weeded.
3) Lower north gutter and hopper heads of Church, cleared of vegetation.
4) Top of old Coal Hole cleaned up.
5) Church House ceiling touched up (only white silk emulsion available)
6) Brambles by Parkfied Rec E boundary. Bob M, Simon & Pete made a start using strimmers on the undergrowth. Some of the wooden fence repairs previously scheduled would now be possible. Understand wood is behind Dacre Rooms.
No outside painting undertaken.
Fri 17 June: Community Coffee Morning, Dacre Rooms
Wed 22 June: Back to normal working, with the master in control
Thurs 23 June: 9.30 am Cook-out at 108 High St. Bob please note David, John M, Simon would like to come.
Friday July 15th Lining up for Scout Ball
Friday 22 July Coffee morning at Dacre Rooms
Sunday July 31st Horse Show gate and parking
Friday 19 August Coffee morning at Dacre Rooms
Friday September 2nd Tables out for Autumn Show
Saturday September 3rd Autumn Show help with games and clearing away
Friday 23 September Coffee morning at Dacre Rooms