Progress Wednesday 10 Aug 2016
1. Autumn Show banners, sign & vegetables fixed (complaint about the tie-wraps breaking easily)
2. Date altered on all the signs that go in gardens, Jenny Taylor to collect tomorrow
3. Church House roof above the store area sealed (2 cans of spray bitumen used)
4. Les looked at Shed latch. Suggests you lift bottom edge of door with your left toe, while drawing bolt with right hand.
5. Work started on Dacre Rooms emergency lighting
6. The combined muscle power of Murph & Pete failed to drive in 2 stakes for the trees, may need to use metal stakes
7. Hall Lane hedge has not yet been cut, so no debris removal necessary
Coffee with thick slices of cake & milk was taken in the Memorial Hall. (1 unused cake left in box)
Next week, Himself will be with us on a fleeting visit from his Devonshire estate, watch out for a large list of jobs!!
i/c 3 Over & out.