Work Achieved Last Wednesday
* We fetched nine cast iron bollards (very, very, heavy) from The Bury Barns. They were donated to us, we stored them behind the Dacre Rooms. We don't think we can use them, so I am going to make discrete enquiries to see if the donor would mind if we sell them.
* We re-fixed a loo roll holder in the ladies loo at the Memorial Hall - BobM and Paul reported that it needs reinforcing or will happen again.
* We completed the raising of the cremation stones, in the Churchyard (where else?)
* We cut back the lower growth on the Lime trees on the western wall of the churchyard, and removed completely much of it, and took to the allotment. We must keep on top of it by doing it every year. It does look much better already but a bit more do to (see above).
* We repainted the bench at the Dacre Rooms
* We took rubbish from the Dacre Rooms to the allotment bonfire and metal dump.
* We cleared rubbish from behind Church House and took some of it to the allotment bonfire and metal dump